The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandalore's call

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
Race: Human
experience:
Mandalore's call Left_bar_bleue120/300Mandalore's call Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)
Faction: Triumvirate of the valley

Mandalore's call Empty
PostSubject: Mandalore's call   Mandalore's call Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Greetings fellow mandalorians you are all here according to the code,to follow under my banner.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
Mandalore's call Left_bar_bleue100/300Mandalore's call Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

Mandalore's call Empty
PostSubject: Hail Mandalore!   Mandalore's call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:20 am

Tra'vod Werda Tracinya reporting as ordered Sir! May you crush the galaxy under the heel of your combat boots!
Back to top Go down
Proteus616
Peasant
Peasant

Character sheet
Race: Human
experience:
Mandalore's call Left_bar_bleue250/250Mandalore's call Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Faction: 1

Mandalore's call Empty
PostSubject: I am yours to command.   Mandalore's call Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:57 pm

Bantov ni tabiir lote werde be kyram ni jorsoran nayl chaab par ori'dush par ori'dush chaabe ni.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mandalore's call Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mandalore's call   Mandalore's call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandalore's call
Page 1 of 1