The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The mandalorian army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
The mandalorian army Left_bar_bleue100/300The mandalorian army Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

The mandalorian army Empty
PostSubject: YOU STILL NEED TO POST!   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:38 pm

You still need to post the classes of your ships!
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
experience:
The mandalorian army Left_bar_bleue100/300The mandalorian army Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)

PostSubject: not to sure   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Actually I KNOW it would have been as a vibroblade shoved in your side, for you don't have many ships more powerful than a Keldabe-class battleship (which doesn't stand even a teenie tiny chance!)
Back to top Go down
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
Race: Human
experience:
The mandalorian army Left_bar_bleue120/300The mandalorian army Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)
Faction: Triumvirate of the valley

PostSubject: Re: The mandalorian army   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:24 pm

You are to sure of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
experience:

PostSubject: Even Still   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:32 pm

It actually might be a pretty even fight.

However if MY flagship took on your navy, you might have Major problems!
Back to top Go down
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
experience:
The mandalorian army Left_bar_bleue120/300The mandalorian army Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)

PostSubject: Re: The mandalorian army   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:35 am

I'de like to see you try,but it would be against the mandolorian code to crush such a small enemy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Matthius
Eastern Roman Consul
Eastern Roman Consul
Lord Matthius

Character sheet
experience:
The mandalorian army Left_bar_bleue50/300The mandalorian army Empty_bar_bleue  (50/300)
Faction: Roman Empire

PostSubject: Doubt it   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:16 pm

My Flagship could take on your entire fleet any day!!!!!

Last edited by Crassus Fett on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
experience:

PostSubject: response   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:40 am

I will indeed post the classes of my more common ships ,but the Last Sight and celestial mandolore need no class,they are indeed the finest starships in the galaxy and as such are exempt from being judged by class.Also I am hear to notify ALL that I have aquired the planet of Jarolla.
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
experience:

PostSubject: Please write down   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:30 am

Greetings Mandalorian. If you could write down the statistics of your new starships in their particular places in the Galactic War Ship List, it would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
experience:

PostSubject: The mandalorian army   The mandalorian army Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

I am Kelborn,Mandalore.
Prior to now I have fought and conquered many small opponents with only a skeleton force.It will be apperant that to conquer organizations like the zann consortium and rebelion.I now present my primary weapons for galactic control:

The Last Sight
This is my personal flagship.She is 60 kilometers long and I personally designed her in the shape of the mandolorian skull.On board are 4,000 turbo laser batteries,an energy leech,a shield leech,7 super mass drivers mounted on turrets,3,000 ION cannons,2 super ION cannons,3 multi-purpose anti-planetary cannons,300 mass driver cannons,100.000 blaster cannons,50,000 proton torpedo launhers,100 tractor beams,4 mandolorian rage power generators,1,000 heavy arc casters,50 primary target cannons,400 projectile cannons,80 tons of guided bombs,capacity for 6,000 fighters,capacity for 200,000 tons of cargo,1,000 missile launchers,300,000 crew and travels at .3 past lightspeed.

My secondary flagship is the celestial mandolore.
2,000 turbo laser batteries,400 ION cannons,2 super mass drivers,1 shield leech,1 energy leech,1 cloak field,12,000 blaster cannons and capacity for 4,000 fighters.

In my possesion are 70 Keldabe-class battleships,300 venator class cruisers,9,700 alliance troop carriers,500 corellian corvettes,500 TIE phantoms,3,000 skipray blastboats,1,000 v-19 torrents,1,000 crusader-class gunships,500 basulisk tanks,5,000 LAAT/I gunships,200 Canderous-class assault tanks,10,000 T-2B tanks,100 battle platforms,1,000 AT-RT's,500 AT-PT's,2,950,000 infantry units,500 jet commandoes,50 space troopers,2,000 Y-wing bombers,2,000 starvipers,30 Kandossii-type dreadnoughts,500 Jehavey'ir-type assault ships

In my possesion also are 1,000 taung class corvettes.They posses 30 blaster cannons and 2 turbo lasers.

10,000 asp-class starfighters possesing two blaster cannons and one torpedo launcher.

1,000 V-wing II starfighters,they are just like the original V-wing but with better engines and 2 extra blaster cannons.

80 atmospheric airborne fortresses:16 heavy blaster cannons,4 missile launchers.class: assault transport

1,000 heavy skiffs:12 rocket launchers,2 heavy blaster cannons.class:heavy speeder

10,000 speeder bike ADV.'s:Faster,2 heavy blaster cannons.class:light speeder

1,000 AT-PA's:One of my favourites,One long range plasma spray cannon.class:artillery

9,000 Z-100 Scalpers:6 blaster cannons,2 proton torpedo launchers.class:fighter

100 Mandolore Representatives:droids armed with my personality profile.DO NOT TAKE LIGHTLY!class:droid

400 Torch mass artillery: a large generator that sends massive energy surges through 30 4 mile long tubes to 30 cannons,there are 30 small vehicles with machine guns mounted aboard that quickly transport the energy tubes to the artillery.the artillery is small and fast.this weapon is the opitome of fast artillery.

50,081 Knights of Dothomir and 20,849 Ladies of Dothomir.

Aside from all this I have aquired the service of the troopers of camp Cassus,fifty men who are my elite guard.class:elite infantry

My home world is the planet mandalore as you may have guessed but I also have several other planets:
Correlia
Kashyyyk
Geonosis
Nal hutta
Barab 1
Selonia
Drall
Naboo
Taris
Manaan
dathomir
Fore (near Kashyyyk)
plus the rest of the planets in the mandolorian and corrrelian sectors.I only have 1600 points left.

Last edited by kelborn on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:58 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mandalorian army   The mandalorian army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The mandalorian army
Page 1 of 1