The Mandolorian REVIVAL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mandolorian REVIVAL

The time has come for the mandalorians to rise again! None will escape this force when it finaly comes to reclaim it's place in the galaxy! The time is now! Vode an

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mandalore is on!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Am/Kelborn
High King
High King
King Am/Kelborn

Character sheet
Race: Human
experience:
Mandalore is on! Left_bar_bleue120/300Mandalore is on! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/300)
Faction: Triumvirate of the valley

Mandalore is on! Empty
PostSubject: Mandalore is on!   Mandalore is on! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm

im on at 5:16 tuesday that means you han poko
Back to top Go down
Andreas Vannet
High Nobleman
High Nobleman
Andreas Vannet

Character sheet
Race: half elf
experience:
Mandalore is on! Left_bar_bleue100/300Mandalore is on! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/300)
Faction: Aristocracy of Evant

Mandalore is on! Empty
PostSubject: I missed u AGAIN!!!!!!   Mandalore is on! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:25 pm

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad HOW COME I KEEP MISSING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try to be on tommorow at around 5:00 or 6:00. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

P.S. Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad MY NAME IS NOT HAN POKO! HAN POKO IS MY CODE NAME Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by han poko on Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I Am EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLish)
Back to top Go down

Mandalore is on!
Page 1 of 1